News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Lock this topic! (By New Year's Day!)

Started by Blaggut, October 15, 2015, 04:59:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Aye, juzt let me pick up me legz- zey zeem tae ztill be zkatin' ava'...
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Cornflower MM

MeadowR

People actually wear socks to bed?? :0 I thought it was one of those things that is just not done. It doesn't feel right! :D
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

Rosie Willowwater

The Skarzs

Quote from: MeadowRabbit on August 24, 2017, 11:01:24 PM
People actually wear socks to bed?? :0 I thought it was one of those things that is just not done. It doesn't feel right! :D
That's because it is heresy.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Lady Amber

I used to sometimes wear socks to bed if my feet were cold, but nowadays I stick to sleeping in bare feet.

Ashleg

Lady Amber

The Skarzs

And they get even more gross when they sweat inside the socks and the sweat can't evaporate properly.
When I went barefoot, my feet never stank. It was only after I had to wear shoes every single day for hours on end that my feet stank.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ashleg

The Skarzs

Ask yourself that when you wear steel toe leather work boots for ten+ hours a day.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ashleg

Mmkay. Us normal folk probably don't have that problem.

At least I don't.

My greasy Italian hair probably stinks more than anything else to be honest.

MAMA MIA!

The Skarzs

Don't need to grease the pan with olive oil, just apply the pan to your head and rub vigorously.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.