News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Lock this topic! (By New Year's Day!)

Started by Blaggut, October 15, 2015, 04:59:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rosie Willowwater

;D

If you want to hear the logistics of why each marriage is actually a reasonable idea I can tell you.

Ashleg

Well, I'm her warlord fiance. So that makes me...a better deal.

The Skarzs

Quote from: Rosie Willowwater on August 28, 2017, 11:02:38 AM
;D

If you want to hear the logistics of why each marriage is actually a reasonable idea I can tell you.
They weren't actual marriages, of course. But still.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rosie Willowwater

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rosie Willowwater

Delthion

;D

I demand an explanation!!!
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Rosie Willowwater

Quote from: Delthion on August 29, 2017, 04:05:32 AM
;D

I demand an explanation!!!

Well, the first thing is Gonsie. You were the one to ship me with him and even though I was super against it at the time (nothing against you though, Gonff ^-^) We talked and got to know each other better, and now are really close friends (At least I think we are. :P). Also, I knew Gonff wouldn't be offended if I started shipping myself with other people because it's all a joke anyway.

The reason that Delsie is understandable is that, One, you're one of my few closer friends and I knew you had been in the shipping business long enough to not freak out. But to make sure that you knew it was a joke, I tried to act super obsessed and copied a lot of the things you did. And though it was supposed to be a joke I still think it could fit in real life since we are both more subdued off of the forum. Plus Gonff also shipped this pretty hard so I don't feel like I'm being unfaithful

Ashie  was, as you can probably tell, a complete joke ship. Though Ash and I are somewhat friends there are multiple reasons why it could never be a real ship. One of them being the fact that Ash is aromantic. Soooooo. Yeah. The reason we did start the ship is one, me asking multiple times if he liked me. (In an entirely joking way) and then in his Discord server saying his name was cute. Tumbler and Ash kinda took it off from there. He's still a great guy though

So yeah, Gonsie is the only one I really ship (BECAUSE IT'S THE BEST).

There you have it. Now you know my thought process.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rosie Willowwater

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rosie Willowwater