News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Lock this topic! (By New Year's Day!)

Started by Blaggut, October 15, 2015, 04:59:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

IT'S A PLAY ON WORDS DEAL WITH MY SUPERIOR LITERARY INTELLECT.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Superior literary intellect never seemed to help in burns my dear Skarzs. ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Rosie Willowwater

Delthion

But it is clear that in anything the required true skill, Skarzs would over power you while under heavy sedation. ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Skarzs really? Must you take such drastic measures? They still have so much to live for! ;D

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rosie Willowwater

Rosie Willowwater

Ashleg

because otherwise it will die