News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Lock this topic! (By New Year's Day!)

Started by Blaggut, October 15, 2015, 04:59:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maudie

"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Tam and Martin

Wow, Im older than almost all of you guys and I only have 32 days, 1 hour, and 58 minutes probably because of all the times i was gone

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Tam and Martin on September 24, 2017, 11:46:39 PM
Wow, Im older than almost all of you guys and I only have 32 days, 1 hour, and 58 minutes probably because of all the times i was gone

Yepppppp.

It's sad. No one from when I joined except for Jukka is really active anymore.

Maudie

"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Cornflower MM

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Vorkin' on 'omevork fer me zcience clazz. Ziz iz ze queztion und ziz iz me anzver.

6.   What information do you need to know if you are about to buy a house that is located adjacent to, but just outside the 100-year floodplain?
For the first one you would want to check on that wound on your head to see if it has started going into your brain causing an alteration to your judgement.

Ach...
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Maudie

Cornflower MM

MeadowR

Quote from: Cornflower MM on September 25, 2017, 12:29:55 AM

I joined a few months before you, I think, and I'm still active. :D

I've logged about 10 days, 13 hours, x minutes. Really doesn't seem like much. :0
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

Maudie

Well, considering that you have a number of posts comparable to some people who have spent much more time online, I'd say you made those 10 days count. ;D

Cornflower MM

Quote from: MeadowRabbit on September 25, 2017, 01:14:48 PM
Quote from: Cornflower MM on September 25, 2017, 12:29:55 AM

I joined a few months before you, I think, and I'm still active. :D

I've logged about 10 days, 13 hours, x minutes. Really doesn't seem like much. :0

True, I remember yelling at you. ;D (Gods I was such a brat)

MeadowR

~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

Cornflower MM