News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Lock this topic! (By New Year's Day!)

Started by Blaggut, October 15, 2015, 04:59:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Jetthebinturong on September 29, 2017, 08:16:32 AM
Quote from: Delthion on September 29, 2017, 04:05:19 AM
Quote from: Wylder Treejumper on September 29, 2017, 02:16:35 AM
It just means you try to ship whatever forum member happens to be in front of you with an inanimate object. Nothing particularly out of the ordinary ;D

I've never shipped a forumite with an inanimate object! Only Groddil springs to mind with that... ;D

Want me to tell you guys the two worst ships of which I can think? Each that have vehemently opposed values and strongly back each of them?

Jetthesling
Wylderflower. ;D
Quote from: Delthion on September 29, 2017, 04:05:19 AM
Jetthesling
No.

No.

So that's where it came from. Now let me tell you, Del, buddy, if you try to ship me with Pockets ever again - Especially when I can't really get on much - I WILL FIND YOU AND KILL YOU PAINFULLY. Also if you ship anyone other than me with Jet that goes double. Unless it's Rain or Galli.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

Tempting.

You know what I just realized? It's October in two days. This means two things: HOLIDAYS ARE ALMOST HERE Y'ALLLLL WHOOHOO.

Aaaaaand my forum presence will be four years old tomorrow. Speaking of which, @Jukka the Sling, happy late four-year anniversary.

Rosie Willowwater

Ashleg

I'm exited for my Birthday in October but I wish I wasn't turning 16. :(

Rosie Willowwater

Ashleg

I can't now call them that, I am fifteen.

BUT I DON'T WANT TO BE ABLE TO.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

MeadowR

~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rosie Willowwater

Ashleg

I will attempt InkTober this year. But I don't think I will use the prompt. I'LL DRAW WHAT I WANT, FOR ME.

And work on Galli's commission...

Wylder Treejumper

Hmm, I think I have made James mad at me :P

Also, I just discovered that BYU has a multimedia lab with the full Adobe suite, equipment, and training. I can use it all for free! Mwahaha! Now, I just have to learn how to art ;D
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Maudie

"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3