News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Lock this topic! (By New Year's Day!)

Started by Blaggut, October 15, 2015, 04:59:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rosie Willowwater

Quote from: Maudie on October 06, 2017, 06:43:21 AM
You are totally fine. I was just beginning to doubt everything I learned from Life of Fred. ;D

LIV

WAIT. YOU USED IT TOO?

Maudie

"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Captain Wortshire

[move][/move]
"It's so sad. Nobody understands you. But the truth is you're the one who finds everyone & everything to be a pain in the butt."
"The moon tide is tugging on our hearts right now."
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
"We're making the mother of all omelettes here. Can't fret over every egg"
Spoiler
[close]

Cornflower MM

The Skarzs

I used. . . *Dramatic pose.* My own memories from the second grade when I learned the Noman Rumerals!
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rosie Willowwater

Maudie

I liked the first two, but after that it was just confusing.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Rosie Willowwater

Wylder Treejumper

"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Wylder Treejumper

"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Krantor the Brutal

"Friends, if I advance, follow me! If I retreat, kill me! If I die, avenge me!" - Henri de la Rochejaquelein

Lady Amber

Quote from: Rosie Willowwater on October 06, 2017, 03:08:02 PM
Quote from: Maudie on October 06, 2017, 06:43:21 AM
You are totally fine. I was just beginning to doubt everything I learned from Life of Fred. ;D

LIV

WAIT. YOU USED IT TOO?
WE USED TO USE THAT TOO.

Rosie Willowwater