News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Lock this topic! (By New Year's Day!)

Started by Blaggut, October 15, 2015, 04:59:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maudie

"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Ashleg

Yo mama so fat she didn't go on the weight scale she went on the weight fail

Maudie

"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Ashleg

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Maudie

OH YEAH?

YO MAMA IS SO FAT JABBA THE HUTT LIKES TO VISIT HER SO HE CAN FEEL SKINNY.

Ashleg

Yo mama so fat MY mama likes to visit her so SHE can feel skinny!

Maudie

Maudie

The Skarzs

Wow.
My mother is a beautiful person.

Quote from: Maudie on October 10, 2017, 04:16:59 AM
FAILURE IS bad stuff.
Wrong. Failure means you are trying to succeed.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Maudie

Funnily enough, just minutes after I posted that I was helping my sister with her homework and I said "better to try and fail than not try at all."

I'm so inspirational.

Like I didn't even say it in a cheesy way. I wasn't even meaning to say it. It just slipped out of my mouth before I could stop it...

The Skarzs

You know what the difference is between successful people and average people?

The successful people failed more.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Maudie