News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Lock this topic! (By New Year's Day!)

Started by Blaggut, October 15, 2015, 04:59:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krantor the Brutal

"Friends, if I advance, follow me! If I retreat, kill me! If I die, avenge me!" - Henri de la Rochejaquelein

Lady Amber

Krantor the Brutal

"Friends, if I advance, follow me! If I retreat, kill me! If I die, avenge me!" - Henri de la Rochejaquelein

Lady Amber

Krantor the Brutal

Rosie Willowwater

Krantor the Brutal

Maudie

"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

The Skarzs

Quote from: Rosie Willowwater on October 19, 2017, 03:46:07 AM
Ash is my father too. And my fiance, and my friend, and my brother. I don't know how some of those happened.
wat
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Maudie

My job emailed me my pay stub, but the document was password protected and they didn't give me the password.

Very smart and professional.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Scott McLamok

Post Post Post Post Post Post Pos.......t  Ppppost :'( keep posting faints ughhhhhh
"A knife, thrown just right, can accomplish wonderful things." -Cayde- 6

"I'm ready! How bout you?" - Emile-A239

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Keep your wits sharp and your blade sharper." – Mandalore the Destroyer

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

The Skarzs

Quote from: Maudie on October 19, 2017, 07:24:57 AM
My job emailed me my pay stub, but the document was password protected and they didn't give me the password.

Very smart and professional.
Nice.
That's minimum wage jobs for you. ;D
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Krantor the Brutal

321tumbler