News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Lock this topic! (By New Year's Day!)

Started by Blaggut, October 15, 2015, 04:59:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

That's a very different flavor of entertainment than animaniacs.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ach, Ze Lock Ziz Topic zread iz back unlocked? Na' ve 'ave tae lock it again!!!
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

3,000,000 bottlez o' non-alco'olic beer on ze vav, 3,000,000 bottlez o' non-alco'olic beer!!!!!!!
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Cornflower MM

Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on February 06, 2018, 08:50:29 PM

So im not crazy, then.

Delthion

Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on February 06, 2018, 08:50:29 PM

I think everyone else's worldview is wrong, and they all deserve everlasting torment because of it!

(If this sparks a discussion we should have this locked fairly quickly. ;D)
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Cornflower MM

The Skarzs

Quote from: Delthion on February 07, 2018, 03:35:59 AM
I think everyone else's worldview is wrong, and they all deserve everlasting torment because of it!

(If this sparks a discussion we should have this locked fairly quickly. ;D)
Well, I think your view on everyone else's worldview being wrong is wrong so you deserve everlasting torment because of that!
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

I think that your face deserves everlasting torment!

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Every time it sees itself in the mirror most likely!

Ashleg

Delthion

Well that's the most idiotic thing that I've ever heard!

(Me too. ;D)

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.