News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Lock this topic! (By New Year's Day!)

Started by Blaggut, October 15, 2015, 04:59:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jukka the Sling

Ah, Liberty's Kids.  Good times.

...Until you realize that the characters stay the same age for eight years.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

The Skarzs

Oh my.
Also, the intro is probably the most catchy thing in the world.

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rosie Willowwater

Quote from: The Skarzs on April 23, 2018, 12:13:41 AM
Ah, okay.
;D

What are you smiling at?

Quote from: Jukka the Sling on April 23, 2018, 12:13:51 AM
Ah, Liberty's Kids.  Good times.

...Until you realize that the characters stay the same age for eight years.

I never realized that >_>

Also, the "battle" at Fort Ticonderoga happened on my birthday.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Lady Amber

Jukka the Sling

Same.  I know you're not being rude, just joking around.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Lady Amber

Quote from: Rosie Willowwater on April 23, 2018, 12:12:07 AM
This is the only thing I can think of whenever I hear that phrase.

Wait, what does this have to do with kicking a bucket?

Ashleg

Russa Nodrey

I was really annoyed when Benedict Arnold defected.
Freddy

Rosie Willowwater

I CAN TEACH YOU ALL ABOUT WHY AND SO CAN TJ SHE MAKING A PLAY ABOUT IT CUZ ARNOLD WAS A SNAZZ DUDE

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Chipster of Noonvale

Søren

Rant
I am very disappointed with the state of country music. It was on all day at the shop I'm working in. The things they talked about in those songs, it's just as vulgar as any other song, just portrayed as a "Good ol' Boy" singing. It's ridiculous.
Why does music that's clean, and even has uplifting lyrics, in the hard rock genre looked down on by people, but this modern country music is a-ok for people? Isn't it just lipstick on a pig?
Unbreakable, Of Mice & Men; You're Not Alone, Of Mice & Men; Headway, Painting Promises; Beaten in Lips, Beartooth; I Won't Give In, Asking Alexandria. All of those I'd suggest in a heartbeat over the stuff I heard today.
[close]

I'm retired from the forum

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Søren on April 25, 2018, 04:27:23 AM
Rant
I am very disappointed with the state of country music. It was on all day at the shop I'm working in. The things they talked about in those songs, it's just as vulgar as any other song, just portrayed as a "Good ol' Boy" singing. It's ridiculous.
Why does music that's clean, and even has uplifting lyrics, in the hard rock genre looked down on by people, but this modern country music is a-ok for people? Isn't it just lipstick on a pig?
Unbreakable, Of Mice & Men; You're Not Alone, Of Mice & Men; Headway, Painting Promises; Beaten in Lips, Beartooth; I Won't Give In, Asking Alexandria. All of those I'd suggest in a heartbeat over the stuff I heard today.
[close]
I quite agree, smack a Southern drawl on it and HEY ITS FINE ITS GOOD ITS SOOOO MUCH BETTER THAN POP! *shakes head* the music industry is horrible these days.