News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Lock this topic! (By New Year's Day!)

Started by Blaggut, October 15, 2015, 04:59:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amarith Waterspring

Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.

Chipster of Noonvale

Quote from: Amarith Waterspring on August 02, 2018, 10:27:58 PM
feelin the PAIN as innocence dIES
At first I misread that as "an innocent DIES" and I thought you were talking about Mafia ;D

Amarith Waterspring

XD I know all.... and I am subtly dropping hints to see if you catch on.  ;D
Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Amarith Waterspring

Seriously. I know. SO embarrassing.  ::)
Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.

Jukka the Sling

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Matthias720

I watched LK when it originally aired. Ah, nostalgia!

Amarith Waterspring

exactly!

Quote from: Jukka the Sling on August 03, 2018, 04:47:02 PM
y
y not?

And we never finished either, Rosie left before the last line.
Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

Hey hey hey y'all wanna see my crazy dance schedule? (And bear in mind I'm going to try my hardest to work in a musical, too)

Spoiler

Classes with one asterisk are the ones I'm assisting, and the ones with the double asterisks are the ones that my niece and nephew are taking. (And we're likely driving them, too, soooo)
[close]

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Cornflower MM

It hasn't started yet, we start the season tomorrow. We'll see how well I fare after a few weeks. :P Auditions for the musical are.. . . In three Mondays? I think? If I can physically find a way to do it then I will.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ve are defenderz ze avmoighty...Ve ztomp ze trail vhere nay vone darez tae gae....
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

The Skarzs

Quote from: Russa Nodrey on August 05, 2018, 11:36:44 PM
How art thou alive, child?
Quote from: Cornflower MM on August 05, 2018, 11:41:25 PM
It hasn't started yet, we start the season tomorrow. We'll see how well I fare after a few weeks. :P Auditions for the musical are.. . . In three Mondays? I think? If I can physically find a way to do it then I will.
Shall we start your memorial now? :P

We are gathered here today to commemorate Cornflower MM, who died tragically as she did a pirriouet into a small child she was teaching, who happened to also be a black belt in karate, and threw her into the road where she was promptly set upon by angry opossums and raccoons who were angry she took their spot.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.