I can't rhyme,
Potato.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Chipster of Noonvale

yall creep me out with the way you talk casually talk about another member's death

Lady Amber

Amarith Waterspring

Quote from: Chipster of Noonvale on August 12, 2018, 11:09:05 PM
yall creep me out with the way you talk casually talk about another member's death
That is basically all we do here anymore. :/
Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.

The Skarzs

I made it as light-hearted as I could.

I would do more role-playing IF PEOPLE WOULD POST.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Lady Amber

I thought it was quite funny. ;D I don't really see the problem with it, if it's not some dark, gory death described in great detail. This was just some hilariously stupid death that made no sense, which is why it was funny.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Zae Ah zhould nae pozt zat zcene from Alien again?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Lady Amber

Eh, I dunno. Do what you want. ;D You could put it in a spoiler or something.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ah'll pozt a muzic video by Hammerfall inztead.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

Quote from: The Skarzs on August 12, 2018, 05:50:23 AM
Shall we start your memorial now? :P

We are gathered here today to commemorate Cornflower MM, who died tragically as she did a pirriouet into a small child she was teaching, who happened to also be a black belt in karate, and threw her into the road where she was promptly set upon by angry opossums and raccoons who were angry she took their spot.

.... I mean. I do teach a special needs kiddo who's a green belt. He's a sweetheart though.
Also, *pirouette.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.