News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Lock this topic! (By New Year's Day!)

Started by Blaggut, October 15, 2015, 04:59:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

Yes. . . Right. . . Gentle.

*Looks up "gentle" in the dictionary.*
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

The Skarzs

No, no. . . Don't worry. I'll figure it out.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

It was a this moment that the Bunnies began multiplying. This was unexpected and most disturbing because it meant that they had somehow gotten their paws on a calculator... First they began with the simple times-one and times-two's, and then moved on to three's and four's. Finally they decided to cut to the chase and started multiplying by 100. It was at this point that the calculator's limited battery supply ran out and so the world was safe from Bunny multiplication. For the moment.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Chipster of Noonvale

Too bad :'( Rabbits are better than humans and should replace us as the dominant species.  The universe would be much better off this way.

Nadaz, voice of the host

It matters not what you fight, but what you fight for.

The Skarzs

Quote from: Chipster of Noonvale on September 09, 2018, 11:38:07 PM
Too bad :'( Rabbits are better than humans and should replace us as the dominant species.  The universe would be much better off this way.
Indeed. The world would be a tastier place for wolves and cougars.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

And just tastier in general. Humans would have a lot of rabbit to eat. ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Rosie Willowwater

Guys, you know Chippy won't like that, right? *hugs chip*

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ach, tva vroitin' azzignmentz due ze morrov! Ah need tae ztart zem! Jings! *Ruzhez off*

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Finizhed zem on toime. Ah alzae 'ave found a picture Ah made viz a picture o' a Weasel und a picture o' ze Andromeda Galaxy zat zomebeazt 'ad pozted on anozer forum in a topic aboot Weasels. Zat odd moment vhen ye zee zomezin' ye did pozted by zomebeazt elze, zomevhere elze.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.