News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Lock this topic! (By New Year's Day!)

Started by Blaggut, October 15, 2015, 04:59:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ah managed it...Alzough Ah vaz razer late tae dinner...Ach...
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ach, ze Vorld Religion teacher- vhich Ah 'ave an exam next clazz on Turzday in ze clazz- juzt azzigned a zhort ezzay azzignment tae dae alzae by zen- along viz ztudyin'. Ach!

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Cornflower MM

D: Yikes.

In other news, I'm really starting to hate the full moon now that I'm assisting classes. LEAVE THE KIDS ALONE YA BIG BULLY. I don't know what it is, but my pre-dancers and special needs kids have a really hard time in class around the time of the full moon. If I spend all of my Pre-Dance class tomorrow taking little kiddos to the potty like last time I will SCREAM.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

*Valkz in vearin' a cazt* Zey put a Total Contact Cazt on me left footpav tae elevate und izolate ze toe zat 'az ze ulcer in it. Ziz iz gaein' tae be intereztin...

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

The Skarzs

Explain how I am supposed to respond to that in a way that invokes more response.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Søren

Quote from: The Skarzs on September 29, 2018, 08:10:29 AM
Explain how I am supposed to respond to that in a way that invokes more response.
Aye "?"

I'm retired from the forum

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

Quote from: The Skarzs on September 29, 2018, 08:10:29 AM

Or you could just..... Respond...? Without worrying about others responding after you...?