News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Lock this topic! (By New Year's Day!)

Started by Blaggut, October 15, 2015, 04:59:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornflower MM

The Skarzs

No, but seriously, he said it was a live roasted duck
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

See for yourself!

* Delthion hurls another live roasted duck at Skarzs.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

It's unnatural. It's monstrous. It's. . . Tasty.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

Something about it somehow being alive adds something.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Captain Tammo

So I was thinking. The topic is "lock this topic by new year's day". What's to say I haven't already locked this topic and then unlocked it before anyone saw it and nobody ever found out? I mean... just hypothetically speaking.. of course.
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

The Skarzs

Technically this has been locked before when a certain member took something someone said out of context and got unbelievably triggered and overreacted.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

Why you gotta say it like that? Whats wrong with "its been locked before because someone misunderstood or took something someone else said out of context and things kinda escalated"? You dont gotta be like that all the time. People disagree but arent we old enough by now to know how to forgive and forget? Especially when its people who arent around that we're talking about? Life's too short to hold grudges. Unless theyre about cookies. Especially over something as silly as that. We all overreact sometimes and take things too far, because we're young and learning.

Spoiler
holy turnip greens why dont i have anyone to stop me from talking to people when my head feels like its about to explode and im already really tired it just never ends well dont take that the wrong way, guys
[close]

Delthion

I am appalled. How dare you Corn? Leaving out so many apostrophes. For shame. ;D

The Skarzs

I said it like that because I'm not very tactful, I guess.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Delthion on November 15, 2018, 05:58:00 AM
I am appalled. How dare you Corn? Leaving out so many apostrophes. For shame. ;D

Oh I know, how shameful. ;D(In all seriousness I messed something up in my Kindle's keyboard settings and I guess it was too complicated...... I guess? I... Don't know because I don't remember writing that.

The Skarzs

Those must've been some good pain killers.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

Didn't take any. That happens sometimes, I get so tired and out of it that I just.... Don't remember doing things. It's mortifying. My apologies.

Chipster of Noonvale