News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Lock this topic! (By New Year's Day!)

Started by Blaggut, October 15, 2015, 04:59:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

Hello 911? I'd like to report a future kidnapping.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

You can't report something that hasn't happened yet!
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Chipster of Noonvale

Cornflower MM

Oooohhhhh nice. I remember seeing that.

Maybe I should do that, if I can find a suitable replacement. :P

The Skarzs

Indeed. I should get one that people can actually see.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Based on prior responses, I think that I shouldn't change my avatar as it might instigate mass hysteria. ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

The Skarzs

Yes.

Wellp, looks like we didn't make it this time.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Or the last three times? I think?

P.S. Fun fact, it was my 6th anniversary in December.

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Delthion on January 02, 2019, 05:01:32 AM
Based on prior responses, I think that I shouldn't change my avatar as it might instigate mass hysteria. ;D

NO. MY BRAIN IS CONFUSED ENOUGH. IF YOU CHANGE YOUR PFP I WILL BE PERMANENTLY CONFUSED.

Was it really? I remember your first post, though, and I've only been here for five years. Happy anniversary though!
I just checked and you did join in 2013, which makes 5 years! ;D Unless I'm mathing wrong. :P

Delthion

...I'm already in 2019...so you're not wrong. I'm just from the future. ;D

Cornflower MM

*Gasps* Was 2019 a good year for people, then? :D ;D

The Skarzs

So far, yes. ;)

Soon I will have been here for five.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM