News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Lock this topic! (By New Year's Day!)

Started by Blaggut, October 15, 2015, 04:59:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

The Skarzs

I was 16 when I joined.

I'm an old man.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Maudie

I'll be at 6 years in April!!! And here I still am, for some reason :P

@Delthion You're not allowed to feel old until you're a legal adult. Sorry.
Also, you should change your status for the new year...
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Quote from: Maudie on January 04, 2019, 01:33:05 AM
I'll be at 6 years in April!!! And here I still am, for some reason :P

@Delthion You're not allowed to feel old until you're a legal adult. Sorry.
Also, you should change your status for the new year...

You should've heard me at four. I was the crotchetiest four year old in the history of man kind. ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

The Skarzs

What horrible twist of fate could have done that to one so young?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Nothing actually, that was just my disposition then. I seem to be aging in reverse. Soon I will be babbling incoherently and crying all the time.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.