News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Lock this topic! (By New Year's Day!)

Started by Blaggut, October 15, 2015, 04:59:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Witessss

is it really disturbing?! You don't even know how fun it is with 4 girl, & 4 boys in kids alone!!
the wwwiiiiiitttttttteeeeessssssss!

The Witessss

I find it quite the contrary!! :'( Disturbing!! PISH-POSH, my dear comerade

The Skarzs

Oh, I know how it is. Except there are five boys and three girls in my house. ;)

Just a heads up, the mods don't like it very much when we double-post (post twice in a row) when we could edit our previous post instead. :)
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

Skarzs, honey. You've forgotten the shiny edit button speech? Shame on ye.

Captain Tammo

Quote from: The Skarzs on January 12, 2019, 11:28:15 PM
The Cellars is a place where you can release the person inside of you that belongs in a mental institution. There is no order or direction your posts need to go. There are basically no rules here, except to have fun, mess around, and don't take yourself or anyone else too seriously.

This is extremely true. The Cellars, man. I've seen.... THINGS... down here.
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

The Skarzs

*Cackles maniacally as I look at Tammo like one looks at the last cookie on the pan.*

Quote from: Cornflower MM on January 13, 2019, 01:17:57 AM
Skarzs, honey. You've forgotten the shiny edit button speech? Shame on ye.
Sorry.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

The Witessss

::)

The Witessss

Quote from: The Skarzs on January 13, 2019, 01:13:09 AM
Oh, I know how it is. Except there are five boys and three girls in my house. ;)

Thanks, Skarzs!! Obviously we're well off enough to caome talk to you guys so much. Also, you can see we haven't cracked because we held a baby too much!!

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

The Witessss

Little babies are the best. I don't have aby sisters close to my age, so I stick with my bros or with the babies.

Lady Amber

There's eight kids in your family? Cool! There's seven in mine; almost the same. ;D

The Skarzs

Quote from: The Witessss on January 13, 2019, 02:52:17 PM
Little babies are the best. I don't have aby sisters close to my age, so I stick with my bros or with the babies.
Where do you place in the group?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

The Witessss

I am the 2 oldest. I have a brother older than me, 2 more behind me, then 3 sisters, and another brother. The oldest is 15 this year, and the youngest will be 1 this year, too. we are all born on even years, no twins, 2 years apart and possibly counting.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

Oh that's pretty cool. I'm the youngest of 6 girls, we're all five years apart.