News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Lock this topic! (By New Year's Day!)

Started by Blaggut, October 15, 2015, 04:59:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornflower MM

Really glad the grammar nazis weren't really around when I first joined the forum, lol.

The Skarzs

Hmm. . . *Scrutinizes post.* All is in order. You may pass.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

There was clearly no "hh" sound when she said it.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

The Shadow of Korriban

I have to edit my posts constantly. And quickly too, before the grammar Nazis find out!
The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

The Witessss

the wwwiiiiiitttttttteeeeessssssss!

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Witessss

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

The Witessss

well, me finded one! (me grammerly good)

The Shadow of Korriban

Sooo, I've been thinking about getting a totally new computer, and I'm like, "How the chuckle whiskers am I going to accomplish such a feat?" I've decided I'm not going to spend anything throughout the rest of the year up to black friday, and have created a chart showing how much money I have to earn to get up that high...
The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

The Witessss

I'm sure you could find something on e-bay.

The Shadow of Korriban

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.