News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Lock this topic! (By New Year's Day!)

Started by Blaggut, October 15, 2015, 04:59:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Witessss

the wwwiiiiiitttttttteeeeessssssss!

The Skarzs

They have to be just the right ripeness.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Hickory

I actually prefer green bananas. The consistency and taste are preferable to ripe ones (not that I won't eat a ripe banana).
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

The Witessss

Quote from: Hickory on February 05, 2019, 10:56:52 PM
I actually prefer green bananas. The consistency and taste are preferable to ripe ones (not that I won't eat a ripe banana).

if I have to eat a banana, I prefer green ones because they are less mushy and taste less. Sometimes I force myself to eat them because I have a potassium deficiency..  :(
the wwwiiiiiitttttttteeeeessssssss!

Delthion

Quote from: Hickory on February 05, 2019, 10:56:52 PM

I too prefer greener bananas. Just enough so that they're tangy.

Quote from: The Witessss on February 06, 2019, 02:25:20 AM
if I have to eat a banana, I prefer green ones because they are less mushy and taste less. Sometimes I force myself to eat them because I have a potassium deficiency..  :(

This is wrong. Bananas are a great fruit. ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Cornflower MM

I really like bananas, but I haven't had one in a while. They get a weird smell and taste when they're stuck in a bag (the way we store them because fruit flies yay) and it's just not my favorite. I like them a little green, too. Oatmeal, however, I loved for a long time but now I can't stand it. :P

Delthion

I used to love bananas. But now they're what I eat for energy at fencing tournaments, due to nerves and the like, I get quite ill when I eat them.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Cornflower MM

Oh that's a smart idea. That sucks about getting ill, though. I don't like to eat before competing for similar reasons, but I also know that if I don't I'll probably pass out. Which is the opposite of the desired effect. :P

Delthion

Yep, my problem is that I basically fall asleep without some sort of sugar in my system during these things.

Cornflower MM

... I can see how that would be a problem, yeah.

Delthion

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

And fill my flesh with poison?!!!! ;D (I just don't like the taste of those things.)

The Skarzs

There are some good ones out there. Ones that don't have a hundred chemicals in them.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.