News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Lock this topic! (By New Year's Day!)

Started by Blaggut, October 15, 2015, 04:59:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

One-Eye the wildcat

I have one fear, and you can't guess it!

(it's not you guys...)
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Sebias of Redwall

"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

One-Eye the wildcat

"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

The Skarzs

Drowning? Burning? Heights? Suffocation? Tight spaces?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

One-Eye the wildcat

Long live the RRR!!

Russa Nodrey

Having to clean out the festering food scraps that collect in the bottom of the kitchen sink?
Freddy

The Skarzs

Having to clean out the hair and nastiness from the shower drain?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

One-Eye the wildcat

Long live the RRR!!

Russa Nodrey

Having to clean out the yogurt and stale vegetable pieces from the bottom of the fridge?

EDIT: Oh, very understandable.
Freddy

Sebias of Redwall

"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

The Grey Coincidence

Profile by the wonderful Vizon.

Also, behold this shiny medal! How I got it is a secret...

Also, also, I am running fanfic conteeeeeests!

One-Eye the wildcat

Long live the RRR!!

The Skarzs

I ate a spider.
I also ate a mosquito. It bit me, so I took back what was mine.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

The Grey Coincidence

... It's a pity nothing can eat Skarzs because he's a rock...
Profile by the wonderful Vizon.

Also, behold this shiny medal! How I got it is a secret...

Also, also, I am running fanfic conteeeeeests!

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.