News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Lock this topic! (By New Year's Day!)

Started by Blaggut, October 15, 2015, 04:59:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tungro

Sebias of Redwall

"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Tungro

"almost any part of the animal can end up in sausages, varying from cheap, fatty specimens stuffed with meat blasted off the carcasses"

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: Tungro on June 30, 2019, 03:10:19 AM
"almost any part of the animal can end up in sausages, varying from cheap, fatty specimens stuffed with meat blasted off the carcasses"
I think you're just trying to be disgusting now... :P

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Tungro

Sebias of Redwall

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Sebias of Redwall

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

Eyeballs. Mine don't work so well but I get compliments on them all the time.

Matthias720

I could trade you my nose, Corn. Never know when a spare nose could be useful.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.