News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Lock this topic! (By New Year's Day!)

Started by Blaggut, October 15, 2015, 04:59:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jarky Thistlebrush

The following is a list of things to bring on holiday:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Verdauga

*Gives Skarzs a hat*
Unless you already have one.
*Puts hat back.*
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Tungro

Sebias of Redwall

*Wears at hat that says "LTT hats are awesome"*
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

MathLuk

Lews Therin Telamon?

Yeah, I can see why.
By what strange trick of fate do our paths cross anew?

Link to the Redwall Readership Restorers: https://discord.gg/frYkSzE

Sebias of Redwall

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

*Pulls Sebias' hat off and puts it underneath his Lock This Topic! hat.*

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: Verdauga on September 17, 2019, 05:08:30 PM
*Pulls Sebias' hat off and puts it underneath his Lock This Topic! hat.*
Gasp!

*Puts my WWII helmet back on*

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Jarky Thistlebrush

42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

Sebias of Redwall

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Jarky Thistlebrush

Sebias of Redwall

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

*Holds sign that says 'Free Hats!' on one side and 'Lock This Topic' on the other.*