And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Rosie Willowwater

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Verdauga

I might actually have that on dvd...
Not to change the subject, but has anyone tried the "Unknown Action" link recently? It doesn't contain any data anymore...
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

shisteer of nothing much

What's the unknown action link? (in answer to your question, no, I haven't tried it recently)
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

*Zeveral Butterfliez flutter pazt* Let uz follov ze Butterfliez und foind oot! Follov ze Butterfliez, Follov ze Butterfliez VEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! La-La-La-La-La-La-La...
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Jarky Thistlebrush

*Army of crazy giant penguins from Antarctica eat the butterflies*
The following is a list of things to bring on holiday:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

shisteer of nothing much

*Hoiho watch and learn in silent admiration*

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

shisteer of nothing much

No, they're not the last of their kind.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Verdauga

Quote from: shisteer of nothing much on September 29, 2019, 01:06:04 AM
What's the unknown action link? (in answer to your question, no, I haven't tried it recently)
I don't know where it is on the forums, but I've occasionally noticed one of the guests viewing it. clicking on it redirects you to a page with a chapter and verse supposedly taken from "The book of unknown" Clicking on "The book of unknown" on the page is supposed to redirect you, but it doesn't contain data anymore.
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

shisteer of nothing much

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Jarky Thistlebrush

Quote from: Verdauga on September 30, 2019, 05:58:41 PM
Quote from: shisteer of nothing much on September 29, 2019, 01:06:04 AM
I don't know where it is on the forums, but I've occasionally noticed one of the guests viewing it. clicking on it redirects you to a page with a chapter and verse supposedly taken from "The book of unknown" Clicking on "The book of unknown" on the page is supposed to redirect you, but it doesn't contain data anymore.
Weird. Makes you wonder...
The following is a list of things to bring on holiday:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this: