News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Lock this topic! (By New Year's Day!)

Started by Blaggut, October 15, 2015, 04:59:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

One-Eye the wildcat

"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

One-Eye the wildcat

"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Verdauga

Or twelve more pages. potato, potato.
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Kade Rivok

Well, now we can have a countdown going at least.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Verdauga

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

One-Eye the wildcat

Long live the RRR!!

Kade Rivok

Quote from: One-Eye the wildcat on October 21, 2019, 04:54:59 PM
Heh, good hobby.  I'm rather partial to video games.  Dunno if that counts as a hobby but it's the closest I've got right now -_-
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

One-Eye the wildcat

Long live the RRR!!

Verdauga

If it isn't a hobby, I need to figure out what to do with my spare time.
I'd post my hobby, but it's a little controversial, and I'm not in the mood to get harassed.

One-Eye the wildcat

Long live the RRR!!

Verdauga

Is this really going to devolve into a numbers game?

Kade Rivok

Well, I plan to just include it when I say stuff, like so.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

The Skarzs

Quote from: Verdauga on October 21, 2019, 07:28:46 PM
If it isn't a hobby, I need to figure out what to do with my spare time.
I'd post my hobby, but it's a little controversial, and I'm not in the mood to get harassed.
. . . A controversial hobby?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Kade Rivok

Pssst, you're supposed to include the number now, don'tcha know
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!