News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

random game

Started by BloodGullet, December 22, 2012, 03:55:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shisteer of nothing much

Happy visitors fight cheerful baby got some red Xerxes with undignified spoons and forgotten vegetables.
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

One-Eye the wildcat

Убей меня сейчас, прежде чем я убью этого идиота
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Jarky Thistlebrush

Dead kitchens walk through graveyards at midnight carrying crying squids and covered in kitchen utensils spoons forks rotting zombie knives.
The following is a list of things to bring on holiday:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

Booklover

Duck duck penguin duck fire duck duck penguin potato duck lion potato and pigs potato why oh why.

Wow. My brain is full of bloodthirsty little beasts (that is, ducks).

Second try:
Potatoes kill penguins and I have no idea what I'm doing but I am talking about random stuff that nobody else has a clue about.
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Jarky Thistlebrush

blah blah why am i typing this oh no no punctuation am i actually thinking about what i type oh well who cares kin the red war servant.
42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

shisteer of nothing much

Potatoes are not able to kill penguins because they are covered in dirt and the penguins just drowned them so now they are dead and I will celebrate with them.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

One-Eye the wildcat

Penguins are pointless animals with no purpose whatsoever and Teer is wrong no matter what she says
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Booklover

But penguins eat ducks which makes them amazing so there. Mangoes mangoes potatoes mangoes and I don't know what is going on. Elephants elephants mangoes oh no my head is full of ducks. Bloodthirsty little beasts. Never trust a duck.

I think there was a time limit, but I kind of ignored it.
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

shisteer of nothing much

Quote from: Booklover on October 31, 2019, 08:41:45 PM
But penguins eat ducks which makes them amazing so there.
Thank you. The penguins (may they live forever) are grateful to you for defending their awesomeness. You will be rewarded with great riches over the internet which means you may have lots of virtual fruit and vegetables, including mangoes. *gives Booklover said fruit and veges*

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Jarky Thistlebrush

Why so many penguins and ducks? I don't think that the armed duck will have victory in the maple syrup pancakes wow stale croissants burn for no reason and stars are not a fly oh why nice rhymes.

Sebias of Redwall

And in that bog there was a tree a rare tree a rattling tree, and the tree in the seed and the seed in a hole and the
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!