News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Million Dollars, but. . .

Started by James Gryphon, December 26, 2015, 04:09:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

Oh yes, definitely.

If you had to eat your headphones every time they broke.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

James Gryphon

I'd consider it, but only now while my headphones are still working (so I can give them up in advance). Eating a set of headphones would probably make me very sick. A million dollars is a lot of money, but I'm not sure it's worth that kind of risk.

If you lost the ability to have romantic relationships and feelings, for the rest of your life? (You could still like or love people, but they would all be permanently friend-zoned to you, and you would never desire anything more.)
« Subject to editing »

The Skarzs

. . . Nope.

If for an entire year you had to carry a rock like a baby everywhere you went.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Russa Nodrey

No.

If you had to shave your head bald and wear cooked spaghetti noodles instead of your hair for six months.
Freddy

Lady Amber

Yes, possibly. But I would wear a hat every time I had to go somewhere.

If you couldn't have a shower for a year.

Russa Nodrey

Yes.

If you had to spend five hours of each day brushing your hair.
Freddy

Delthion

No...I don't spend 5 minutes brushing my hair! Maybe ten seconds!

If you ran away from home by a river using a raft and you left that on the island that you run away to and everyone in your town thinks that you are dead and starts mourning. Only to have you burst into your funeral service to the shock of everyone there. (Anyone want to guess what I am reading currently?) ;D ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

Probably would. :P (I have no idea what you're reading.)

If you had to clip your toenails with your teeth every time it needed to be done.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

James Gryphon

How's that possible?

No.

If you were placed in solitary confinement for a year?
« Subject to editing »

Delthion

(Very good Gryphon!) ;D ;D

Probably not, lose track of time and all that.

If you had to eat your favorite stuffed animal.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

James Gryphon

What's with this focus on eating things? No.

If you had to become illiterate for the rest of your life?
« Subject to editing »

The Skarzs

No again. :P

If every time you saw a dog you had to lick it.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

James Gryphon

We have a dog. No.

If, for the rest of your life, you could only use computers that are fifteen years obsolete (behind whatever time you're in)? This includes phones, consoles, etc.
« Subject to editing »

Delthion

No.

If you had to destroy all of your favorite Video Games.

The Skarzs

If I got a million dollars, I'd be able to purchase some more. So yeah. :P

Quote from: Skarzs on December 20, 2015, 12:46:06 AM
If every time you hear a dog's bark you had to lick it.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.