News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Million Dollars, but. . .

Started by James Gryphon, December 26, 2015, 04:09:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nadaz, voice of the host

Yes I will eat a rat for a million dollars! ;D

MDB you can only go outside on days when I is raining, snowing or very hot or cold.
It matters not what you fight, but what you fight for.

Ashleg

I live in Chicago. You're talking about always. Sure, give me the money.

MDB in every sentence you speak you have to add in something about having a million dollars.

Russa Nodrey

Maybe?

MDB you can only eat oatmeal for the rest of your life.
Freddy

Amarith Waterspring

No. I would die and/or throw up.

MDB you have a radiating smell of old cheese coming off you.
Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.

The Skarzs

H***********ck no.

MDB every time you get into a vehicle of any kind, a horn honks the entire time you are in or on it.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Amarith Waterspring

Yes, I would get a convertible and get ON it and drive in silence.

MDB you can never graduate school but you can never stop going to school. (Summers don't apply)
Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.

The Skarzs

Quote from: The Skarzs on July 25, 2018, 05:24:30 PMin or on it.
^^^^^^^

Quote from: Amarith Waterspring on July 25, 2018, 06:51:24 PM
Yes, I would get a convertible and get ON it and drive in silence.

MDB you can never graduate school but you can never stop going to school. (Summers don't apply)
. . . WHERE IN ANY OF THIS IS ANYTHING WORTH A MILLION DOLLARS?
No.

MDB you have to eat a toothpick at every meal.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Sure. Just grind it up into tiny shavings and sprinkle it over a salad. Substitution for croutons! ;D

MDB you have to live on your own in the Everglades for the rest of your life while never coming into contact with humans.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Nadaz, voice of the host

No
MDB you have to be within eyeshot of a person for the rest of your life.
It matters not what you fight, but what you fight for.

Delthion

Yes. One can see for a very long way, and you never stipulated the person that you mean, which indicates any person, which would therefore mean that one's spouse is an option in this.

MDB you have to write essays on taxonomy for the rest of your life as your full-time employment. You are not allowed to quit this job or have any other during your lifetime. The essays must be at least 4 pages in length. ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Nyet, Ah prefer continuin' tae look fer zummat.

A Million Dollarz, but ye 'ave tae ztay inzoide o' a clozet viz immortal mozqitoez fer zree yearz?
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Amarith Waterspring

No, never. Money is not worth that kind of torture.

MBD You have to be very strictly vegan for the rest of your life. (easy for some)
Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.

Delthion

Nothing in the world would induce me to be vegan or vegetarian for that matter!

MDB you have to close your eyes, be spun around three times, and eat the first thing you see upon opening your eyes.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Aye, provided Ah can chooze vhen tae open me eyez.

A Million Dollarz, but ye 'ave tae eat zree Anchovy-Pizzaz viz 'otroot Pepper?
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

The Skarzs

Yes.

MDB every piece of clothing you wear from now on will be wrinkled horribly and you cannot iron it. Every pre-ironed piece you buy instantly wrinkles.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.