For the Throne - An Alternate Universe RP

Started by The Skarzs, February 25, 2016, 04:23:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hickory

Quote from: Eulaliaaa! on April 19, 2016, 10:03:17 PM
OOC:
@Sage: Reed is a guy, not a girl :P

BIC: Rusk nodded to Aydin. "Excellent idea, sir (?). If we are going to move to the forest, then every east needs to be armed. I have plenty of blades, so take one if you don't already have a weapon. Please, things like spear and bows, while useful, make us very conspicous and weight the wielder down. Exchange them for dagger or shortswords."

The otter moved the the window, glancing out. No signs of lizards, though it wasn't late enough for any patrols to have left for the mountain. He turned back and selected a dirk for himself. Doing a swift head count, Rusk noticed that they were one short. A fox, right?

Yes, a fox. He remembered now. Reed. He walked to the center of the room. "Has anyone seen Reed? He's a young fox, if you don't know him. Was anybody out with him?"

Fear growled in his gut. A missing member was never good. He could've been captured, killed, a multitude of terrible scenarios came to the otter's mind. Definitely not good.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Eulaliaaa!

OOC:

BIC: Anna let Fauken walk away, slightly disappointed that she had said no so quickly. With a shrug, she walked down to the bakery Reed lived behind. Turning the corner, she saw there was no light coming from the shed. Quietly, she opened the door, hoping to see him asleep. She would tell him about the rebellion creatures that got away and ask him to join Kraoleck's army. But Reed was not there.

"Reed?" She called softly, turning the corner again and heading inside the bakery. Sometimes, on cold nights, Reed would hang out in the bakery, telling stories and bringing laughter. But the blue-eyed fox was no where to be seen. Worried, Anna started looking through the streets.

Reed, meanwhile, had fallen asleep against the tree.
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Lady Ashenwyte

"The spears and bows are far too useful to abandon. We could remove the spearheads and make new spears when we reach the forest. I have a cart that we could store our weapons in and take them away, but I'll need somebody with muscle to pull it." Tredian said, looking at everybody inside the room. This was a ragged band, and he knew that these would be hard times.

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Hickory

"Still too obvious," said Rusk. "The only way we could do that is cover it up with something. You can go ahead and figure out how to make that work, I suppose. Everyone else, when we leave, make you we split up until we make it out of the town."

Lady Amber

OOC: Sage, you made Rusk call Aydin "miss". Aydin's a guy.

Lady Ashenwyte

"I have quite a few jars of wine in my inn. The cart is covered, and we can hide the weapons in the jars and put some jars filled with wine in the front. The guards know me well, and trust me. I can pull this off without too much difficulty." He said. "We should also leave irregularly in small groups, so that nobeast suspects anything."

~~O~~

Seht looked at the rat before him, frowning inwardly. He had taken great efforts to get this assassin, and the rat didn't look the part of one of the deadliest assassins in Mossflower. But appearances were deceptive, and this rat was a master of a deception. Seht recognised the gleam of a hardened killer in his eyes, and his worries disappeared.
                                                                                                                                "You are to kill the one they call Kraoleck, who is master of this castle. He is heavily guarded, and he is a fearsome foe. Understood?" The assassin nodded and left the room. Seht knew that the assassin would fail, but his blade would weaken Kraoleck and make it easier for him to fall.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Hickory

The otter nodded. "Good idea. There's a back entrance for the beasts who deliver raw iron, so we can use that one for added secrecy. you can take everyone with heavy weapons and load up the cart, and we can rendezvous at the south part of the woods. OK?"

Lady Amber

"It sounds good to me," Aydin declared. "And I can help you pull the cart, Tredian."

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Eulaliaaa!

OOC: I have nothing to do with my characters...
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

The Skarzs

OOC: Nor mine. Precisely why I want the creatures at the meeting to finish so we can move forward.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Eulaliaaa!

Hickory

OOC: So, we need Ash to post and get th cart. All the other resistance members should technically be leaving now. You want me to PP the NPC's?

Lady Amber

OOC: Um, yeah, Ashe's character was supposed to get the cart, and my character was going to help him, so there's not much I can do until Ashe posts, unless I should just go ahead and post and say that we've got the cart and we're pulling it along.

Dannflower Reguba

The meeting seemed to have been closed, so Syphyir made his way out. By most measures, they hadn't gotten off that bad seeing as Hazel was the only fatal casualty.... But the loss still weighed heavy on all members of the resistance. The Grey fox had to force himself to stay calm, despite how he felt, he had a job to do. He was almost in the center of town when he turned into a relatively shady pub. He took a seat at a table away from the bustle, looked like a fight was brewing anyway, so there was no point in getting too close. His wait was not long, "So, how'd your meeting go, eh?" The low, quiet voice belonged to that of a weasel sitting just behind him, his contact, "Pretty short meeting seeing how important it must've been, eh?" Syphyir's replied after a short thought, "Seems they're off to salvage any weapons left from the attack, though I doubt they'll find much. Not much else planned at the moment, best I know..... Tell me, why does the Emperor care about the resistance enough to go chase them down now all of a sudden? Nothing's really changed has it?" He didn't receive much of an answer, though it was quick in coming, "Heh, if I knew the answer to that, I'd be either dead, or too important to be having this conversation right now, don't ya' think?" The fox closed his eyes and gave up on the question for now, his table-talk buddy would already be gone anyway. 
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This