News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

#TAM2016 - Home of TAM FOR CELLAR PRESIDENT

Started by Tam and Martin, March 10, 2016, 07:40:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

I need your support to be president! Will you vote for me when it comes time to vote?

ABSOLUTELY! NO DOUBT ABOUT IT!
I will decide when it comes time.
NEVER!

Tam and Martin

MANY THANKS TO SIERRA FOR THE WONDERFUL ART!!!

This is the official home for #TAM2016 where we elect Tam become Cellar President. I am running to make the Cellars a better place all around. Here is what we believe.

Fun, games, and humor
We must promote humor, and funny pictures and asking members random stalkerish questions, and talking about Birdseed (@Russa Nodrey)! But to put it simply, I am running for the enjoyment of everyone. I can't say we will win the election, but I can say that we will win with funny pictures, Puns, GIF's, and smileys  ;D :( ;) :D :) and if this election comes out to nothing, you can have faith that at least I made it very humerus.
Spoiler
[close]
[close]

Immigration policy: Guests and DDB's
We must also keep the threat of the guests in check. If they get out of hand, we could forever lose our freedom to even elect someone to office. That is why you should pick me, for I can keep them from being too powerful and compromise with the moderators so they can be kept in check. You might be thinking 'But without Guests there will be no new members!' Well, that is where we stand on our immigration policy. See we need to do back round checks and and make sure that they are legal and eligible to stay here before we let them over. We must promote getting the good and stay away from the bad.

The DDB's have also been a threat to our lovely home. Unlike the guests, they bring nothing good to our community. We must therefore, keep them as low and far away as possible. If it comes to us needing to totally destroy them, then that is it then, but That should not be our first goal. We must first en devour to discuss our issues with them, and if hard power is needed, then we will use it.
[close]

Conversation and discussion
As much as I promote fun and silliness, we also should be able to have meaningful conversation like in the Ask threads. People like to have good subjects to talk about and that is perfectly fine. I will defend the people who want to have meaningful conversation and make sure they are able to have it without being interrupted.
[close]

Economy and growth
We believe that we should try to grow the Cellars. We want The Cellars to be based around the needs and wants of the people - Not one person own pleasures. We need to make sure we don't get thrown into a monarchy where your voice will not be heard. We will listen to you as a whole, and find what is best for the people - I will act to enforce what is best and make sure we don't crumble under various threats. The Cellars is flourishing, and we must keep it that way. We need new topics to draw in more lawful people, we need more fun, more conversation, and over all, a nice atmosphere. I will accomplish this to the best of my ability as president with your help.
[close]

Moderators
The moderators are our friends everyone! All they have ever done is help us! Look at all they have done! We must continue to let them do what they have done. They have created a very nice environment, attracted new members, and made good rules for us to post by! We must make sure they do not abuse this power - That is our job. We must continue to support the mods, and make sure we do all we can to help them make the forum the wonderful place it is!
[close]

I am now looking for people to fill positions of Spokesman, Advertiser, and Donors. PLEASE COME! WE NEED THIS FOR THE CELLARS!

FILLED POSITIONS:

Vice President: Lady Amber

Campaign Manager: Russa Nodrey

Assistant Campaign Manager Gonff the Mousethief

Endorsers: Soren the Warrior

Skyblade

Cornflower MM

Inquisitor

Dotti Lovegood

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Russa Nodrey

Hi! Which position do you think I should have?
Freddy

Tam and Martin

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Tam and Martin

Awesome! You can be in charge of getting me some followers and advertising and maybe getting your sisters to join my team  ;)

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Hickory

Skarz, are you gonna run for the Cave Troll party again?
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Søren

@Skarzs I seem to recall a certain slogan, oh what was it, #VOTESØREN that slayed you the election last time... hmm... ;D ;D

I'm retired from the forum

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Søren

After it was over people kept voting. I had almost 50% when the deadline hit. But whatever... ;D

I'm retired from the forum

Tam and Martin

Banya

Quote from: Sagetip on March 10, 2016, 10:37:27 PM
Skarz, are you gonna run for the Cave Troll party again?
According to his campaign manager, Faiy, they were the Trollitarian Party.

Tam and Martin