The person below me

Started by The Lady Shael, June 22, 2011, 10:31:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vilu Daskar

Not usually.

TPBM has +1000 PMs.
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Delthion

No...

TPBM wants to minimize their digital footprint, and avoid social networking sites. (This site doesn't really count...does it?)
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Rainshadow

I don't really go onto any social networking sites, unless you count DeviantArt and Tumblr, which I don't go onto very often...

TPBM is listening to music currently.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Vilu Daskar

Nope

TPBM likes playing solitaire.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Rainshadow

Spider solitaire, yes.

TPBM prefers having hot cocoa made with milk over cocoa with water.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Vilu Daskar

Skyblade

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Russa Nodrey

Now and then.

TPBM's foot is falling asleep.
Freddy

Vilu Daskar

Quote from: Skyblade on September 28, 2015, 10:39:51 PM
TPBM forgets things a lot :P
Just on forum games.

No

TPBM has a dog.

Rainshadow

Ninja'd:

Not currently, but it is numb.  Does that count?

Yes, I do have a dog.  She's a giant idiot named Abby who's very sweet most of the time, but goes insane whenever she meets someone new.  (She loves meeting new people, and usually can't contain her joy.  :P)

Quote from: Vilu Daskar on September 28, 2015, 10:05:15 PM
Quote from: Rainshadow on September 28, 2015, 10:04:11 PM
  Spider solitaire, yes.

Real solitaire is better.

Eh, matter of opinion.  And I'm rather terrible at solitaire, so I naturally enjoy spider solitaire more.  ;)

TPBM wants chocolate.

Jetthebinturong

"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Vilu Daskar

Eh.

TPBM is good at hearts.

Skyblade

What is that?

TPBM likes using smileys.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Perifaen

Yep :D

TPBM knows some ballroom dancing.
"Somewhere there's someone who dreams of your smile and finds in your presence that life is worth while. So when you are lonely, remember it's true, somebody somewhere is thinking of you :)" I don't know who wrote this but I really like it.

rrrrr

Yes

TPBM is eating cheese right now.
rrrrr.....

Ho arr, mateys, swimming is fun!

I had shrimp 'n' hotroot soup today.