News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

5-Year Forum Anniversary

Started by Skyblade, June 27, 2016, 12:49:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

I just thought of something...is it bad that I spend more time with you guys on this than I do with my friends in real life? ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

We are your friends. In real life.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Yes, I didn't word that correctly... ;D ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

Well, I think you worded it just fine. For my needs.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Skyblade

Hey, this topic has been pinned. Thank you :)

I'm happy to read all your thoughtful posts. This forum has given me more than I can ever say. Never do I regret joining or coming back.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Ashleg

Groddil

Whoo! Five years!

(Even though I've only been here for not even a year. Who cares.)

* Groddil claps

rachel25

Wow, I've been a part of the forum for a few years, certainly more than three. I know I hardly come on anymore but this place is still special to me. This forum (well the old forum  :P) and its members helped through some pretty difficult points in my life and I'm grateful. Its thanks to this place that I'm writing and got to know so many wonderful people. Here's to five years of awesomeness and good friends! *raises goblet*

SilentSam

I've been on the forum for 1 and half (ish) years, but I would like to say that it's awesome that the forum is 5 years old.
;D~~~~Silent~~~~Sam~~~~Squirrel~~~ ;D
HEHE!

I AM SAM ;D
Cicha sam jest najlepszym redwall znaków!

Captain Tammo

I actually realized this just last night! Has anybody else been here for the full 5 years? I think I joined when the forum was around 10 days old or so.

Man, FIVE YEARS?! The thought of it gives me such a nostalgic, happy feeling! This is amazing! Can please we turn this into a huge party thread?! I think something this special calls for a forum-wide celebration of unprecedented magnitude!!! We're talking red-carpet entrances by all members, posts sharing our favorite forum memories, having a feast like we do for namedays, writing and posting songs, and enjoying this fantastic community! I will very happily do anything and everything it takes to make that happen if people are interested in doing something enormous!

Quote from: Skarzs on July 02, 2016, 06:22:05 AM
We are your friends. In real life.

That really stuck out to me, Skarzs. I know I personally am not too active on many boards, but it's true. There's a wonderful sense of security in being able to come home from a long day and hang out in a place like this. I think of everyone on here as a friend. You wouldn't be a member of this community if you weren't a good person and a friend. :)
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

The Skarzs

Ooh! Perhaps a drawing competition? (I mean, I know the anniversary is over a month old, but still.)
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Captain Tammo

Yeah I know it's pretty much August, but relative to 5 years that's not so late! A drawing competition would be fun! Let's do it! *Runs over to fan works boards to make event*

EDIT: I've set up an art competition thread here in the Fan Artwork board. Go check it out! I'm leaving the topic open for discussion before locking any rules in place.
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Hickory

As always, the FNN would be happy to advertise.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Captain Tammo

Quote from: Sagetip on July 31, 2016, 02:28:38 PM
As always, the FNN would be happy to advertise.

Awesome! I always love collaborating with you guys!

Hickory

Pretty much just me now ;) PM me whenever you need.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.