Main Menu

Who Said It?

Started by Cornflower MM, September 03, 2016, 01:26:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rosie Willowwater

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

James Gryphon

No.

If y'all keep guessing long enough, you're eventually going to get it just by virtue of running out of other members. Do you want to give up and me select a new quote?
« Subject to editing »

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

LT Sandpaw

Tat sounds like something Jet would say.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

James Gryphon

Maybe it does, but it wasn't.

Y'all give up?
« Subject to editing »

Delthion

James Gryphon

Not asking you. You've guessed too many times, anyway.
« Subject to editing »

Delthion

LT Sandpaw

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »