Sandpaw's Duel Chat with Ashes: And now Groddil

Started by LT Sandpaw, September 30, 2016, 03:11:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ashleg

Was going to comment on the first thing but I see you beat me to it!

Though I do think that you should be lenient on typos lest it becomes consistent. Autocorrect can be a real rat sometimes. :P

Groddil

Hey, seeing as how I've already taken Corn's duel with Tammleo, can I just take her place for the rest of the thing?

@James Gryphon
@LT Sandpaw

James Gryphon

Absolutely, if you want to. You'd be doing me a big favor. I was actually going to ask you if you had the time and if you'd mind doing so, but somehow our schedules never meshed.
« Subject to editing »

Groddil

My schedules actually free-ish now, aside from a couple exams, so I can actually participate now.

So, Snadpwa. Shall we plan what we're gonna do for this?

LT Sandpaw

If ya'll can't tell I haven't read the book in some time. :P

Quote from: Groddil on October 27, 2016, 04:56:58 AM
My schedules actually free-ish now, aside from a couple exams, so I can actually participate now.

So, Snadpwa. Shall we plan what we're gonna do for this?

Sure, do you have any plans or suggestions that you'd like to make or see happen?

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Ashleg

'S alright, that's what the wikia's there for. ;D
I have the book for reference, but if you don't just do the best you can, mate.

Groddil

Not really. Maybe we could use one of the other ideas you and Ash had...?

LT Sandpaw

Well, we didn't really have much planned other then what we're doing.

I suppose we could do one of James' suggestions, I like Greeneyes vs Barkstripe one myself.

Or maybe one of my ideas like Denya vs Gloomer or Orlando the Axe vs Dramz.

I've also been itching to write a story about Lantur for some time now, maybe I could use her and you select a character yourself from the series.

Honestly the options are pretty limitless. Heck we could even do a eating competition between two hares, like Dotti and Bucko's first competition.

Just take your pick. ;)

Groddil

Quote from: LT Sandpaw on October 29, 2016, 10:02:57 PM

Well, we didn't really have much planned other then what we're doing.

I suppose we could do one of James' suggestions, I like Greeneyes vs Barkstripe one myself. Could be a good idea. If we did that one, I want Verdauga.

Or maybe one of my ideas like Denya vs Gloomer or Orlando the Axe vs Dramz.

I've also been itching to write a story about Lantur for some time now, maybe I could use her and you select a character yourself from the series. Maybe Mokkan v Lantur? Not as much a physical duel as a mental one, if you get my drift.

Honestly the options are pretty limitless. Heck we could even do a eating competition between two hares, like Dotti and Bucko's first competition.

Just take your pick. ;)

LT Sandpaw

Yeah I could role with that. Should it been when they are younger, or should it coincide with the timeline in the book?

James Gryphon

Younger gives you more flexibility and room for writing in the other Marlfoxes if you want. Book time period would be quicker.
« Subject to editing »

Ashleg

LT Sandpaw

@Groddil  I need some input man. I know everyone is busy, I know I am at least. We'll just take the duel real slow. I just need something from you. :)

@Ashleg   Sorry, I posted in our duel.