News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Create the Cast!

Started by Kitsune, October 04, 2016, 05:54:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wylder Treejumper

@Scott McLamok just curious, what was your reasoning for making me Frodo?
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Scott McLamok

I see you as the generic good guy that everybody likes! So you'll be a hero in most of my castings! And @Rosie Willowwater your supposed to be Rosie but my formater messed up!

Edit: I just finished my casting of The Hobbit and I did it in record time!
"A knife, thrown just right, can accomplish wonderful things." -Cayde- 6

"I'm ready! How bout you?" - Emile-A239

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Keep your wits sharp and your blade sharper." – Mandalore the Destroyer

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

Jarky Thistlebrush

The following is a list of things to bring on holiday:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

Scott McLamok

Needs to be formatted...

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

Jarky Thistlebrush

Am I in it? Am I in it? *Puppy eyes*
42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

Sebias of Redwall

*Waits with bated breath*  ;D
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Jarky Thistlebrush

*Waits without bated breath*

Booklover

*hopes I'm actually in it this time*
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Jarky Thistlebrush

One-Eye the wildcat

I finished my hazbin hotel casting. It's a few pages back.
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Verdauga

I haven't seen Incredibles 2; is it good? ( And I am mildly curious about how Tony figures in, of course. ::))
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Sebias of Redwall

I thought it was pretty good, imo. Lol, I'd tell you what role Tony is, but I wouldn't want to just summarize it.
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Scott McLamok

Quote from: Booklover on August 31, 2020, 09:58:08 AM
*hopes I'm actually in it this time*
Crahp......Help me guys! Im about to be beaten to death by girls....*Tries to find a spot for Booklover*

This is the Way.

Jarky Thistlebrush

Russa Nodrey

Quote from: Sebias of Redwall on August 30, 2020, 12:50:34 AM
Alright, @Keva Strongbow and I just made this. Hope y'all enjoy.  :giggle:

The Incredibles 2 Casting
@The Skarzs / Mr. Incredible.

@Cornflower MM / Mrs. Incredible.

@shisteer of nothing much  / Violet

@Scott McLamok / Dash

@The Shadow of Korriban / Jack-Jack

@Kade Rivok / Frozone

@Ebantu the Kararehe / Honey Best

@HeadInAnotherGalaxy / Edna