News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Sagetip's duels

Started by Hickory, October 04, 2016, 12:03:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hickory

@Fatch of Southsward
@Delthion

Let's get this started. Yall have any ideas (fatch, you don't need to worry about Del).
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Fatch of Southsward

I do, but it's really up to you. I'm fine with most any setting, match up or type of duel. Let's decide soon and get going! I'm going to the beach soon so we need to get as much done as we can!
~ The best way to pay for a happy moment is to enjoy it ~

Delthion

I once had ideas...but then I forgot about them... ;D Do you have any ideas Sage?
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Hickory

Speak up Fatch. Your ideas are welcomed.

And Del, I was thinking about a canon/OC battle to spice some things up.

Delthion

Alright, I would prefer canon, if that's alright with you.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Hickory

We could do a canon fight-that-never-happened. Ruggan Bor vs. Denya.

Delthion

I don't remember either of those characters...I know that Denya was the Taggerung, but I hardly remember that book.

Hickory

Either you reread it really fast, look up a cliff notes or something about it, or we pick something else.

Delthion

How about something else? ;D What about Stonefletch vs. Slagar, or Matthias vs. Mattimeo in a drill-like duel?

Hickory

I like Stonefleck vs. Slagar.

Delthion

Alright, who do you want to be?

Hickory

Delthion

Hickory

James Gryphon

Just post a new topic and put posts in it, like a regular duel. The duel with Wylder and Sand is a great example.
« Subject to editing »