Sagetip's duels

Started by Hickory, October 04, 2016, 12:03:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hickory

I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Delthion

Ready as I'll ever be! I've never dueled before just so you know... ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Hickory

Hickory

@Delthion: Have Slagar initiate the battle.

Delthion

Alright. There wasn't really enough to provoke Slagar into attacking Stonefleck at the moment, could you make an equally exasperating reply to Slagar or something along those lines?
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Hickory

Oops. I'll do it next post.

Delthion

Alright, so I was thinking that Slagar would be alone because for some reason he left his band guarding the slaves, and Stonefleck could also be alone on the raft for some reason. That would make the duel make more sense.

Fatch of Southsward

Sagetip, how do you feel about a fight in the north? Something similar to Alaska? That way there's lots of scenery to describe. I'm going to create my own character, you can use whoever! Lets start soon though!
~ The best way to pay for a happy moment is to enjoy it ~

Hickory

That was where my very first duel took place. :) Sounds good.

Delthion

Umm...Sage? Stonefleck never had any contact with Malkariss...right?

Hickory

He knows who he his, and I'm pretty sure he's been in the tunnel before.

@James Gryphon Can confirm?

James Gryphon

I haven't read Mattimeo very recently, but from my recollection, everybody knows what the kingdom of Malkariss is, and it'd seem odd if Stonefleck didn't know that was who he was aligned with. Now, he probably hasn't met the polecat personally (given that Malkariss only speaks through Nadaz).
« Subject to editing »

Delthion

I don't think that Stonefleck would know Malkariss enough to actually speak for him and be able to summon his power against Slagar.

James Gryphon

He's talking about his (Malkariss's) horde. And if being commander of that horde isn't enough to be considered representing Malkariss on some level, that's a pretty harsh standard.
« Subject to editing »

Delthion

Stonefleck never commanded any of Malkariss' horde...I thought... ;D