News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Add To It Or Eat It??

Started by HeadInAnotherGalaxy, March 14, 2017, 02:02:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ashleg

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Ashleg

I throw myself into the pile, thus adding the rest of me.

Delthion

* Delthion throws the entire cast of Undecided into the pile.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Ashleg

No! Noooooo! Not Twisty! He doesn't deserve that!

* Ashleg throws Delthion's entire family into the pile.

Delthion

* Delthion throws all of Ashleg's family, dead or alive into the pile.

Ashleg

* Ashleg throws a prison full of inmates into the pile.

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Delthion

* Delthion throws in all of the old bananas.

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Groddil

Ashleg

Delthion

I add three bearded humans.

Groddil

Delthion

I add Groddil. (The fox not the member.)