What's your favorite Otter?

Started by Shogg, October 27, 2011, 12:06:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Log-a-Log

I loved Brogalaw from Lord Brocktree
I know you can fight William, but its our wits that make us men. - Malcolm Wallace, from Braveheart

Redwall Musician

I like Keyla, Cheek, Deyna, and Mhera.  ;D I'm sure I'll think of more. I usually always forget someone.
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Taggerung The Otter

For GOD so loved the world he gave his only begotton SON so that whoever belived in him would not parish but live eternal life.

Oh yeah...buitiful verse... :D

Flandor

I was a big fan of Flandor in Sable Quean.  I thought he was a very brave young otter.

Also, nobody has mentioned Thrugg! He saved the whole abbey by getting the flowers of icetor.  I really liked him.

Also, Shogg, Bragoon, Deyna, Folgrim, Keyla and Brogalaw.

And Folrig and Ruddle from Outcast of Redwall.

I think that's it.  I really like the otters.
"Each of us is born to follow a star, be it bright and shining or dark and fated."
-Rillbrook the Wanderer, son of Rillbrook the Wanderer, Grandson of Rillbrook the Wanderer

Taggerung The Otter

For GOD so loved the world he gave his only begotton SON so that whoever belived in him would not parish but live eternal life.

Oh yeah...buitiful verse... :D

Coobreedan

I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Blademaster

I like the Mask from Mossflower (although it did imply that he didin't think of himself as an otter.) And i was so so so sad when he died :(
Cluny-"Shut up!" Cheesethief-"Shutting up chief."

Skipper

Skippers,Mask,Deyna, Ruff, Brogalaw, Kroova,Finnbar galedeep, Leatho shellhound and lots more, i don't really have favourites with otters

Tiria Wildlough

Oh, and I liked Kolun Galedeep and his wife.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Wolfstar

I actually like all of them, but if I have to pick one it would be Tiria.
Happy and kind.

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Mad Maudie

Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly and I don't know why
If our love's tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

redwallgurl

Finbarr Galedeep, most Skippers, Bragoon, Shogg, Kroova just to name a few ive read recently
Fun. is a fantastic band.

ilovemariel

I like the Axehound Family (Skor Axehound, Ruggan Axehound(the 1st son) and Swiffo (the youngest son).
Swiffo was the best though, he was so  brave and kind.
Old stories told by travellers, Great songs that bards have sung, Of Mossflower summers, faded, gone, When Redwall's stones were young. Great Hall fires on winter nights,
The legends, who remembers,Battles, banquets, comrades, quests,Recalled midst glowing embers.Draw close now, little woodlander

Skipper

i liked that old otter in the taggerung, that healed deyna