News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Minecraft redwall server! Gonna be awesome!

Started by Gears, April 18, 2012, 03:26:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Snowwolf

No it was a while ago but I forgot to thank him. I believe the IP is the same
"Weapons may be carried by creatures who are evil, dishonest, violent or lazy. The true warrior is good, gentle and honest. His bravery comes from within himself; he learns to conquer his own fears and misdeeds.
- Matthias from "Mattimeo

Gears

Quote from: danflorreguba on November 04, 2012, 09:53:44 PM
Quote from: Snowwolf on November 04, 2012, 09:52:24 PM
Thanks for the help on the new IP

There's a new IP! NOOOOOOOOO!
No, there's not. The server is just not up at the moment. My ip IS static, and will never change. XD I'm just fixing up a few things before it goes live again.
Yeah, I do stuff sometimes.

Dannflower Reguba

"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

SaberTruth

By tomorrow at least, but he will probably have it up some time tonight... I can not get on there be for then any ways. Sorry some of you are having to wait.

W0NWILL

Good, there's no lasting damage except to that greifer when I catch up to them. And even then it'll just be a tongue lashing.

Quote from: Snowwolf on November 04, 2012, 09:54:42 PM
No it was a while ago but I forgot to thank him. I believe the IP is the same

Her, but it's alright, loads of people make that mistake. And you're welcome.

Anyone else excited about the update? The bats are perfect for the mountpit, as I've said before. The witches are just weird.

Dannflower Reguba

I saw those on a RoosterTeeth video! (Witches) They are so CREEPY! can't wait to kill one though.... lol.

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

NinjaMonkey

i have played the new update on other servers,witches are just npc villagers with hats but really hard to kill if u don't have some sort of enchanted sword, dew to using instant healing potions on themselves ;)
NinjaMonkey

Dannflower Reguba

Gears

Quote from: danflorreguba on November 05, 2012, 05:27:25 PM
Is the server back now?
Not yet. I'm still trying to find an account plugin. I just rolled back the world today. :)

Serini-T

Hey guys! Newb here. I havent played minecraft before, but I hear its pretty fun. But if We can play in Redwall, I will definitely try!!! I read the "server" is down. When will I be able to get on?

Thanks!

~~~~Sereni-T

AxeHound

(please do not send me the pm game messages)

W0NWILL

Gears

Quote from: W0NWILL on November 05, 2012, 08:38:16 PM
Hares are better. :P
Uh oh... I sense a clan war brewing! The server WILL be up tonight. With a few added plugins. Most importantly, Passwords. It will prompt you to create a password account upon login. Make absolute sure the password is different from the pass you use to start your game. :)

Thanks!
-Gears

W0NWILL

Snowwolf

AWESOME I CAN JOIN FOR THE FIRST TIME TONIGHT ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D WHAT CLAN SHOULD I JOIN? I believe my player is a squirrel. I AM SO PUMPED!!!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
"Weapons may be carried by creatures who are evil, dishonest, violent or lazy. The true warrior is good, gentle and honest. His bravery comes from within himself; he learns to conquer his own fears and misdeeds.
- Matthias from "Mattimeo