News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Minecraft redwall server! Gonna be awesome!

Started by Gears, April 18, 2012, 03:26:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dannflower Reguba

Yeah, I just tried about 15 min. ago and it didn't work.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Snowwolf

Gears, no pressure but you have many people wanting to come on.  ;D Please fix it soon. (I'm not trying to hate)
"Weapons may be carried by creatures who are evil, dishonest, violent or lazy. The true warrior is good, gentle and honest. His bravery comes from within himself; he learns to conquer his own fears and misdeeds.
- Matthias from "Mattimeo

Mathias_Rocks

Mates, are ye goin' to stir yer rudders and get people's apps answered? By the way, I'm changin me character to the Skipper of Otters or Tagg. I just learned what happened to Saro and Bragoon. How's my otter talk? They made a brave last stand. Gears,good luck on your internet. Could you get the server running and my app accepted before my b-day(11/16)?
Come check out Gears' awesome minecraft server!

http://redwallabbey.com/forum/index.php?topic=1752.0

NinjaMonkey

NinjaMonkey

Mathias_Rocks

dude, shut up.he has to work 500 times as hard as you to keep this server up. My comp(macbook 2006) wouldn't sustain a server  ;D. and by the way, it's 3 in the US

Tale_Zero

HAI THERE! :3

(Places I can be found; The Cave Story Tribute Site Fourms: [ www.cavestory.org/fourms ] and Sheezyart [ talezero.sheezyart.com ]

Snowwolf

Gears can you give us an estimate on when the server will be up? I have been assigned to the Doomwyte cave and I really want to work on it!!
"Weapons may be carried by creatures who are evil, dishonest, violent or lazy. The true warrior is good, gentle and honest. His bravery comes from within himself; he learns to conquer his own fears and misdeeds.

SaberTruth

Once the server is back up (be patent, it takes time to fix major computer problems) I think I will work on building "The Eulalia" which was the ship from the book, Eulalia! unless some one has already done it.

Snowwolf

That sounds like a good idea but I'm not an admin or op so I can't say yes or no ;D

Dannflower Reguba

I'm pretty sure I'm an Admin. (I accidentally broke into some peoples' stuff, I promise I won't do that!) And I'd have to say it's a good idea.... Though for any REAL confirmation you'd have to ask Gears.... (I'll bet he's all for it.  ;))
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

SaberTruth

I am OP. So I guess I could ask my self. lol  ;)

Snowwolf

Mathias_Rocks

Rusvul

i'm seeing a lot of kind, but impatient, comments. perhaps it might help if i say that i have been trying to make a server for about a year, with no sucess. the people who can do it shouldnt be pressured, it's a hard thing to do. especially a bukkit server with lots of plugins. (i cant even make a lan world or a hamachi server!). so, while i'm not an admin, i'd just suggest giving gears a little more time, and being a little more patient, although it's hard to do so. i'll admit, i'm a bit impatient too.

Corporal Firalay

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on November 16, 2012, 11:09:38 AM
i'm seeing a lot of kind, but impatient, comments. perhaps it might help if i say that i have been trying to make a server for about a year, with no sucess. the people who can do it shouldnt be pressured, it's a hard thing to do. especially a bukkit server with lots of plugins. (i cant even make a lan world or a hamachi server!). so, while i'm not an admin, i'd just suggest giving gears a little more time, and being a little more patient, although it's hard to do so. i'll admit, i'm a bit impatient too.

Well said matey!
"My Horde is mighty, my Horde is fearless, shudder under the gaze of Viskata Tatt - fear my name!" -Viskata Tatt
Read the whole story at: http://redwallabbey.com/forum/index.php?topic=3660.0