News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Minecraft redwall server! Gonna be awesome!

Started by Gears, April 18, 2012, 03:26:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Griffen

OK so can i have all who are on this server which are bad? (can be any creature, not just rats and those things.) thanks :)

and ya TP didn't work last time i checked.

Matthias720

Don't for get that you can still travel via the Nether. Just keep your portals out of sight and that no one can hear it without going directly to the portal.

psybox

Gears

Yeah, I do stuff sometimes.

psybox

An internal error occurred while attempting to perform this command

Dannflower Reguba

"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Gears

Quote from: danflorreguba on December 13, 2012, 09:35:06 PM
Quote from: psybox on December 13, 2012, 06:18:59 PM
found the arfship!

Problem is it isn't 'arf a ship. It's the whole thing.  :-\
It's not, if you go on it, you can easily see it's half of a large ship. :)

Gears

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: Matthias720 on December 13, 2012, 06:14:28 PM
Don't for get that you can still travel via the Nether. Just keep your portals out of sight and that no one can hear it without going directly to the portal.

How do you do that!? I saw that on youtube, but thought the guy was just goofing. (like he usually is)

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

MatthiasMan

I've never played Minecraft, and I can't. I've heard it's really awesome, but my mom would go and delete it. I might have to download it onto my flash drive. ;D Then she can't stop me!. . .Anyway, I might join because my friend Tannsrall plays so I might be able to play with him.

Gears

Quote from: MatthiasMan on December 13, 2012, 10:52:43 PM
I've never played Minecraft, and I can't. I've heard it's really awesome, but my mom would go and delete it. I might have to download it onto my flash drive. ;D Then she can't stop me!. . .Anyway, I might join because my friend Tannsrall plays so I might be able to play with him.
Awesome! Sounds good! :)

Corporal Firalay

Quote from: Griffen on December 13, 2012, 06:08:50 PM
OK so can i have all who are on this server which are bad? (can be any creature, not just rats and those things.) thanks :)

Yope! I'm Viskata Tatt, Horde Leader and Warlord rat... hang on... maybe that's Warlady... interesting...

Join my Horde! All evil welcome!
(Mice will be prosecuted)
"My Horde is mighty, my Horde is fearless, shudder under the gaze of Viskata Tatt - fear my name!" -Viskata Tatt
Read the whole story at: http://redwallabbey.com/forum/index.php?topic=3660.0

Griffen

gear, when we get everything up and ready are you going post this on the server IP websites?

Dannflower Reguba

He has before stated that this is a private server.  :)

BTW TPing works again.  :D Thank heavens!

Griffen