News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Minecraft redwall server! Gonna be awesome!

Started by Gears, April 18, 2012, 03:26:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dannflower Reguba

"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Gears

Quote from: Griffen on December 14, 2012, 04:47:23 PM
Private to members of the website?
Hmm... What website are you referring to? There's alot of server sites out there, and i'm not completely sure what one you're talking about. I'd have to figure out how to get it so people can make an app without making an account here. I CAN make a blog thing that leads to our server, and have some info and pics. :D
Yeah, I do stuff sometimes.

Gears

Hey guys! I'm putting the server up on minecraftservers.org, and i was wondering if people could do a few things for me, some large, some small. Here's the small ones:

Take a picture of redwall, resize it to 468x60, and put the words "Redwall RP" over the picture.

Big jobs:
Can someone make a youtube promo video, and put it up on youtube?
Also, can someone go to blogspot.com and make a blog/website about us? They can copy and paste the words into the site from this document: https://www.dropbox.com/s/rnwdifrfm512bbq/Redwall%20Blog.txt

This will REALLY help us to getting closer to being famous and stuff, so all who can help, do so please!

W0NWILL

I'll do the picture, and attempt to do either of the big ones.

Griffen

dont put it up till we get all the main stuff 100% ready :DDDDD

Gears

Quote from: Griffen on December 15, 2012, 11:18:37 AM
dont put it up till we get all the main stuff 100% ready :DDDDD
Yeah, i was thinking about that, but then i thought "If people want to, they can help build as well." Since the reward is the finished map, i think we can get some traffic. :D

SaberTruth

It might be better to make a website that has a forum, that way we can keep the discussion about the serve a little more organized.

Gears

Quote from: SaberTruth on December 15, 2012, 02:26:56 PM
It might be better to make a website that has a forum, that way we can keep the discussion about the serve a little more organized.
That's a good idea, but from what I've heard, the forum-enabled ones cost money, which is something i don't have much of, and pay-per-month bad stuff really adds up. >_<

Griffen

ya websites are expensive... however i think i got a good idea...

PS: will post it later when i figure out it works XD

AxeHound

(please do not send me the pm game messages)

Griffen

SaberTruth

I will do some research and see if I can find a free one that will work.

W0NWILL

Webs isn't that good, but it's free. And if all else fails, I have an adobe package that hosts sites. There's the small problem that I have no idea how to use muse... :P I'd be willing to try to make one.

Matthias720

You might want to consider making a Facebook page and a Twitter account for the server. Those are good ways to advertise. ;)

SaberTruth

I think I found what we are looking for. Here is a test page I set up.

http://redwallminecraft.enjin.com/