News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Minecraft redwall server! Gonna be awesome!

Started by Gears, April 18, 2012, 03:26:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: W0NWILL on January 28, 2013, 04:58:45 PM
I'm occupied enough; I'm melting my brain playing tekkit.

How do you use mods!!!!!!!!!!! I'm bally well tryin' ta' figure t out! (Trying to get Tekkit)
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

W0NWILL

On the technic website(search minecraft technic pack or something) there'll be a thing called the technic launcher someplace on the homepage. Click it, and download the technic launcher. When it's downloaded, click on it and choose the modpack you want. It'll be new worlds, none of your old ones.

Dannflower Reguba

So you can only use one mod at a time? Does it give you the whole catalog?

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

psybox

no, modpacks, not mods, technic and tekkit aren't the only things on the launcher.

W0NWILL

A modpack is a collection of many different mods. In the technic launcher there's the Yogbox, Technic, Tekkit, Hack/Mine...

Dannflower Reguba

Ugh, I'll just ask Griffen when I go west to Washington on the 12th.  :D

321tumbler

I'll be able to join this server when my brother gets a desktop (he's saving up) because then I'll get his old laptop.

W0NWILL

DekuHero

You guys should play Feed the Beast. It's like Tekkit/Technic but with the modmakers permissions and more mods  ;D

psybox

i do!  although technic has the wireless redstone mod, which i really wish was in FTB.  Optifine would be nice too, because it's optifine.

W0NWILL

Yup, I play feed the beast. I don't know which is the better mod; Portal or Extra Biomes XL. How are you? 'Cus I'm a potato!

Corporal Firalay

I miss the server  :'( It's okay, I can hold out
"My Horde is mighty, my Horde is fearless, shudder under the gaze of Viskata Tatt - fear my name!" -Viskata Tatt
Read the whole story at: http://redwallabbey.com/forum/index.php?topic=3660.0

Captain Tammo

In game name: Axlejr2196
Age(optional): 35 seasons
Experience with roleplaying/building: none in roleplaying, but i build a lot on the ipad version of minecraft!
Do you love redwall?: AS LONG AS I LIVE I WILL LOVE REDWALL
Do you know alot about it?: Ive read all of the books at least once and have been a member of the forum since it started
Secret word: matthias
Free minecraft, or paid?: i have the paid version and can run it on a dell. But i have little experience on the PC version
*optional app stuff below*'
Name of character: Tarsl Grudd
Occupation: bellmaker and clockmaker (that's okay if clocks are not aloud in.)
History: Was a good friend of Joseph the Bellmaker and used to work with him on projects. He has moved to Mossflower country and started making bells and being an all around craftsbeast and builder. He is friendly, happy, not afraid of water or heights (like other moles are), but sometimes likes looting vermin (if that is aloud, of course). He lives in Mossflower woods at his shop, but it is often times closed due to his active traveling of the redwall world.
Description: Dark furred, tiny black eyes, with a tunic made from a flower sack. He always wears a leather cap with goggles on it to protect himself while making things. He also ALWAYS carries a staff as a multi-purpose tool/ weapon.
Species: Mole ;D
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

W0NWILL

You'll have to find out your Minecraft account name, so you can be whitelisted(allowed to go on the server).

Captain Tammo

Ok I edited my post so it has my account name on it!
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior