News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Minecraft redwall server! Gonna be awesome!

Started by Gears, April 18, 2012, 03:26:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mattio

Awesome ill check out the rp thing later. Does it add any new weapons? If it doesn't is Balkans weapon mod available for servers?

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: Mattio on March 11, 2013, 08:21:09 PM
Awesome ill check out the rp thing later. Does it add any new weapons? If it doesn't is Balkans weapon mod available for servers?

THAT WOULD BE AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Gears

Quote from: Mattio on March 11, 2013, 08:21:09 PM
No mods for this server, sorry. :(
And sorry for the server being down guys, we had a looong power outage. :P
Yeah, I do stuff sometimes.

Mattio

Captain Tammo

"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Gears

Corporal Firalay

Wooah... we have a site??

EDIT: yay I'm now a Jr. Member! ;)
"My Horde is mighty, my Horde is fearless, shudder under the gaze of Viskata Tatt - fear my name!" -Viskata Tatt
Read the whole story at: http://redwallabbey.com/forum/index.php?topic=3660.0

Gears

Quote from: Corporal Firalay on March 14, 2013, 06:47:47 AM
Wooah... we have a site??

EDIT: yay I'm now a Jr. Member! ;)
Haha! Didn't you see we did? Check it out! :D

Rusvul

Quote from: DekuHero on February 08, 2013, 02:42:20 AM
You guys should play Feed the Beast. It's like Tekkit/Technic but with the modmakers permissions and more mods  ;D
My only problem with FTB is
1: No EE!!! I literally cannot survive MC survival without EE if I have mods such as Tekkit installed.
2: I've mastered Tekkit, for the most part, but FTB and Voltz are more confusing and  I have no idea what do do.
I'm sure it's a great Modpack, but personally Tekkit is more my speed. :P

Captain Tammo

Will the server be upgraded to 1.5?
Also is there a simple way to downgrade minecraft? Be because I can't get on the server because I'm 1.4.7
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Gears

Quote from: Captain Tammo on March 16, 2013, 01:36:47 AM
Will the server be upgraded to 1.5?
Also is there a simple way to downgrade minecraft? Be because I can't get on the server because I'm 1.4.7
I think you should be able to get on with 1.4.7, but bukkit 1.5 isn't out yet, so we just have to wait and sit tight.

Mattio

Mathias_Rocks

:-\ did not want to be finally white-listed to just update to 1.5...  :'(
Come check out Gears' awesome minecraft server!

http://redwallabbey.com/forum/index.php?topic=1752.0

Phoenix

Getting a friend onto the server who's a MC whiz but hasn't even heard of Redwall...

In game name: LuckyU2
Age(optional): Not telling you
Experience with roleplaying/building: RP, not much. Building, tons and tons of MINECRAFT!!!
Do you love redwall?: No, just Minecraft  (I'm working on getting this friend hooked on Redwall)
Do you know alot about it?: No
Secret word: Matthias
Free minecraft, or paid?: Paid, I think

Rusvul

There is an easy way to backdate. Download a 1.4.7. minecraft.jar, and replace your minecraft.jar with it. Then run Minecraft, and it will be on 1.4.7. There are multiple good video tutorials, you should check youtube. :)