Minecraft redwall server! Gonna be awesome!

Started by Gears, April 18, 2012, 03:26:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corporal Firalay

Never mind, I used my eyes and found it >_< silly me..
"My Horde is mighty, my Horde is fearless, shudder under the gaze of Viskata Tatt - fear my name!" -Viskata Tatt
Read the whole story at: http://redwallabbey.com/forum/index.php?topic=3660.0

Rusvul

Did the Ip change, or is the server down? I see some comments have been posted about it being down, has the evil router password man problem been cleared up?

Captain Tammo

"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Corporal Firalay

Remember, he doesn't have Internet, so it might be hard to get on to the forums.  ;)
"My Horde is mighty, my Horde is fearless, shudder under the gaze of Viskata Tatt - fear my name!" -Viskata Tatt
Read the whole story at: http://redwallabbey.com/forum/index.php?topic=3660.0

Captain Tammo

"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Gears

It is UUUUP!! :D Sorry for the hugemongous wait guys! I had to reset my router and everything. :/ Hop on!! Ip will be posted in 1 min!!! :D
Yeah, I do stuff sometimes.

Gears

Rusvul

Hmm, I typed it in exactly as that, it doesn't seem to be letting me on. "Can't Reach Server"

Gears

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on April 15, 2013, 01:39:42 AM
Hmm, I typed it in exactly as that, it doesn't seem to be letting me on. "Can't Reach Server"
Attempt again. It's up and ready to go. :S

Rusvul

Restarted minecraft and tried again.. same result. The ip is 67.177.147.0 , right? I entered that, complete and exact. And, it's on MC 1.5.1, right?

Gears

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on April 15, 2013, 01:52:13 AM
Restarted minecraft and tried again.. same result. The ip is 67.177.147.0 , right? I entered that, complete and exact. And, it's on MC 1.5.1, right?
Yup. That ip.  And that version. I can't even find it on my network. Troubleshooting...

Gears

Wow. I fixed it. I made a hasty error in my euphoria. Am i dumb or what? XD You are able to connect now.

Rusvul

Captain Tammo

YES! I'm goin on tomorrow, its been so long since I've seen my beautiful mole city :'(

Dannflower Reguba

Waaait a minute! Are you talking about the place with all the mushrooms!... No wait, that's OOC: Mushville.... Never mind, for a moment, I was worried that you were the troublemaker.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This