News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Minecraft redwall server! Gonna be awesome!

Started by Gears, April 18, 2012, 03:26:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Tammo

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on June 10, 2013, 08:19:30 PM
Hey guys! I have a problem. I finished the 'demolition' stage of deleting the cliff, and then my internet connection started to go haywire, so it's now a giant mess. I have tried my hardest to fix it, but with connection as bad as I'm having, I can't fix it right now. I will try again tomorrow. My connection will most likely be working much better. I will fix it, no matter what. I'm sorry that I cannot right now. Please don't ban me.

you are...
BANISHED!
Lolz :D jk jk

On an unrelated not: The airships. Idk if we're keeping them or not but if we are, somebody let me redo them! I could make them look much better. I mean no offense to the creator, of course.
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

I-AMTHATIS

oh btw, I also make skins for redwall reguraly so, ya if you want more skins when the server go local, I can do some custom skins for you, Gears.   ;)
Who says that I am dead, Knows nought at all.
I - am that is, Two mice within Redwall.
The Warrior sleeps 'Twixt Hall and Cavern Hole.
I -am that is, Take on my mighty role.
Look for the sword In moonlight streaming forth,
I -am that is, my sword will wield for me.

Rusvul

The airships could look better. My complaint is that he airbags are just world edited blocks. :P

Gears

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on June 11, 2013, 02:15:31 AM
The airships could look better. My complaint is that he airbags are just world edited blocks. :P
Yeah, you gotta round 'em off a bit to look like they're actually airbags.
Yeah, I do stuff sometimes.

Gears

Server was griefed by romaniAJ777 banned him and rolled it  back. Sorry if you guys lost a lot. :( The griefing wont be happening now. Also changed the server to premium only.

Rusvul

What did he grief? And does that mean my demolition of the cliff near Castle Marl has been undone?

mgsfool

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on June 11, 2013, 09:52:35 PM
What did he grief? And does that mean my demolition of the cliff near Castle Marl has been undone?
He hit the abbey and a few things around it. The cliff if it is there I see u on I will help redemolish.
I believe strongly in eye for an eye don't you agree.

I-AMTHATIS

Quote from: I-AMTHATIS on June 11, 2013, 12:57:23 AM
oh btw, I also make skins for redwall reguraly so, ya if you want more skins when the server go local, I can do some custom skins for you, Gears.   ;)
I have now finished Martin the Warrior, Klitch, son of Ferhago, and Basil Stag Hare

P.S. if you wanna view the skins just go to 'www.minersneedcoolshoes.com', and browse under 'skins by I-AMTHATIS'.

Gears

Quote from: I-AMTHATIS on June 12, 2013, 12:34:00 AM
I have now finished Martin the Warrior, Klitch, son of Ferhago, and Basil Stag Hare

P.S. if you wanna view the skins just go to 'www.minersneedcoolshoes.com', and browse under 'skins by I-AMTHATIS'.
Awesome!! Thanks so much! :D

I-AMTHATIS

Quote from: Gears on June 12, 2013, 12:37:52 AM
Quote from: I-AMTHATIS on June 12, 2013, 12:34:00 AM

Awesome!! Thanks so much! :D

Its ok, just tell me if you need a custom skin made  ;)

Captain Tammo

Ok just leave the airships to me! ;)

AGH! SAMPETRA! All that work, GONE!!!!!
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

W0NWILL

mgsfool

Quote from: W0NWILL on June 12, 2013, 02:22:09 AM
What? It's gone?
Sadley yes server had to be rolled back do to RomanAj and his damages to redwall and areas surrounding it.
I believe strongly in eye for an eye don't you agree.

Mathias_Rocks

haven't been on in awhile, am i still on the server as a mod?
Come check out Gears' awesome minecraft server!

http://redwallabbey.com/forum/index.php?topic=1752.0

Gears