News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Liberty's Kids

Started by Tungro, March 03, 2019, 08:57:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tungro

The Witessss

the wwwiiiiiitttttttteeeeessssssss!

Tungro

•—•

Quote from: The Witessss on March 03, 2019, 09:46:29 PM
meh.. too educational.

Better than Scooby Doo :P

The Witessss

the wwwiiiiiitttttttteeeeessssssss!

Rosie Willowwater

I DID!!!!

IM LOOKING AT A LIFE THROUGH MY OWN EYES

Sebias of Redwall

Yep! I did, I remember thinking they were pretty cool. 8) :)
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

321tumbler

Indeedy! My brother and I used to watch it all the time on PBS (at least I think it was PBS). A couple years back, I bought a DVD of the submarine episode somewhere. I forgot that the full episodes were all on Youtube. It wouldn't be a bad series to go rewatch.

Tungro

I used to watch it all the time when I was younger with my siblings, then, a few years ago I got the full series in DVD.

Matthias720

Tungro

Very true! (As we speak I am re-watching some of the the episodes)

The Shadow of Korriban

On the subject of Liberty's Kids, I think it was a slightly decent show. Though I'm not at all a fan of Sarah.
The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

Tungro

Quote from: Sheev Palpatine on March 04, 2019, 07:39:31 PM
Though I'm not at all a fan of Sarah.
She wasn't bad, but ya, not a fan

The Shadow of Korriban

She just seemed a little... rude?
The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

Tungro

She was slightly rude in the beginning, and her uncertainty towards the end got kind of annoying

The Shadow of Korriban

I don't even remember the ending. Well, obviously it would play out like the real war. :P