News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

What job do you really want?

Started by The Shadow of Korriban, March 05, 2019, 07:41:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Witessss

some people get it a little, some none, some super badly (my family) my dad is from Puerto Rico and he grew up eating mangos so he doesn't get poison ivy.

what is sawgrass?
the wwwiiiiiitttttttteeeeessssssss!

Tungro

Tall grass with little micro saw like blade on the side of the shoot, if you walk through that will out long clothing you will come out with tons of super small and deep cuts all over you that hurt a lot.

Delthion

I have a field of dense sawgrass that I didn't know existed. That was a painful day.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Tungro

At least it took you only once to figure it out ;)

The Witessss

Quote from: Delthion on March 06, 2019, 06:43:46 PM
I have a field of dense sawgrass that I didn't know existed. That was a painful day.

I have never seen sawgrass in MD, thankfully.  if only I could exchange sawgrass for poison ivy!

Tungro

Experience it before you make the trade...

The Witessss

which is worse:

extremely ichy painful bubbly poion ivy that if you scratch the bubbles they spread, if you don't scratch you go insane and have to deal with that for 2 months and have permninant scaring and a weird skin texture
--or--
tiny extremly painful little cuts all over you

??.??.??.??.??.???

Tungro

I wouldn't know, I have only experienced one of those

The Grey Coincidence

Id say Ivy is comparatively worse for someone with Witess lack of mango power. Though both are horrible Ivy doesn't affect me and my cows eat it by the dozen so I'd say Sawgrass is worse for me.
Profile by the wonderful Vizon.

Also, behold this shiny medal! How I got it is a secret...

Also, also, I am running fanfic conteeeeeests!

The Witessss

Tungro

You better count your lucky star Wite
(If you didn't get that expose the spoiler)
Spoiler
YOUR PROFILE PIC
[close]

The Witessss

Tungro

The Witessss

partially because I had to look at the spoiler to get it...

Tungro