The Songs you love, and the songs you hate.

Started by Søren, October 13, 2014, 02:34:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What's your favorite Genre of music?

Pop
5 (14.7%)
Rock
4 (11.8%)
Classical
7 (20.6%)
Country
6 (17.6%)
Alternative
5 (14.7%)
R&B
0 (0%)
Rap/HipHop
2 (5.9%)
Indie
5 (14.7%)

Total Members Voted: 33

Unimaginative

Quote from: Jetthebinturong on October 13, 2014, 04:41:32 PM
My favourite song is either You're Gonna go Far Kid by The Offspring or Turn Off the Lights by Panic! At the Disco

I love You're Gonna go Far Kid!

My favorite songs are probably From Finner by Of Monsters and Men or I Palindrome I by They Might be Giants.
"Once built a steamboat in a meadow
Cos I'd forgotten how to sail" - The Gardener , The Tallest Man on Earth

The Skarzs

I can't really pick a favorite because of how many I like. :D
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Wylder Treejumper

Hmm... Well, I have favorites in different classes...

Probably my favorite song is... I don't know.

Jurassic Park Theme by John Williams is good... Then there is Antonin Dvorak's Symphony No. 9... William Tell Overture by Gioachino Rossini...

Well, I like classical music. Lets leave it at that.
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Delthion

Interesting, the comic William Tell Overture:
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Wylder Treejumper

Oh yes. I am familiar with that... unfortunately.  :P
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Søren

Ok, I added a poll for your voting pleasure. What's your favorite genre?
(You can keep posting about specific artists and songs if you want.)

I'm retired from the forum

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

The Skarzs

Indie. Although, if Celtic was up there, I would vote Celtic.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rusvul

None of the above. I like classical/orchestral style music, but not in a truly classical style- things like this, this, this, and this. (Last one might have some profanity in it, seeing as it pulls/remixes lines from a youtube show that definitely has profanity in it.)

Sci-fi music is also good.

The Skarzs

Rus, you should look up Machinimasound: they have some stuff you might consider sci-fi music.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Definitely Celtic! I made a Pandora station off of a Celtic group and so far there haven't been any dislikes.

Tam and Martin

Quote from: The Skarzs on October 17, 2014, 04:08:35 PM
Indie. Although, if Celtic was up there, I would vote Celtic.
What would "Indie" songs be like?

The Skarzs

Independent genres. Look up No Copyright Sounds on YouTube; a lot of the music there is indie.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Tam and Martin